The Center for Dental Health includes:
- The General Dentistry Clinic, which provides health assessments, education and preventive services.
- The Advanced Dentistry Clinic, which provides more advanced oral surgery, endodontics, and periodontal care. It will be designed to meet ambulatory surgery standards and provide care for patients who would otherwise need to be hospitalized for intravenous sedation or general anesthesia.
- 8 operatories and 1 surgical suite for sedation dentistry.
- Wheelchair transfer.
- Multi-site delivery trucks with three complete mobile offices for on-site visits and care.
- Care coordination, education, and management services.
Apple Tree Dental operates a comprehensive mobile dental service that delivers on-site care to elderly nursing facility residents, disabled adults living in group homes, and low-income children at Head Start centers, schools, and other locations.
Mobile Services include:
- Travel to community sites each day, typically with a dentist and two dental assistants, to provide education, preventive, and restorative dental care.
- Apple Tree’s multi-site delivery truck transports a complete mobile dental office to community sites during the afternoon and evening.
- The dental teams provide examinations and check-ups, cleanings, fillings, root canals, and tooth extractions on a regular schedule, creating year-round dental homes for patients.
- Our on-site dentists also work with patients who have denture needs. Dentists make impressions for new dentures, relines, and repairs.
- Using Apple Tree’s in-house dental lab, new dentures generally take from four to six visits. Denture repairs usually take three to four days, with special rush delivery services available.
To set up a contract for dental services, call 650-727-3480 x 3501