A new standard in senior living is coming to the Peninsula.
The Peninsula Health Care District is developing a 124-unit assisted living and memory care facility at 1600 Trousdale Drive in Burlingame, on District-owned property. The Trousdale Project will help fill the Peninsula’s need for more living options for our expanding senior population, many of whom want the freedom and peace of mind that come with a vibrant, convenient, safe, attractive and collegial community.
The Trousdale will be centrally located in the heart of the Peninsula, near shopping, physician offices, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center, restaurants, and public transportation. Features will include:
- Spacious residential units with studio, one-and two-bedroom floor plan options, each with kitchenettes
- Fitness and wellness offerings, lifelong learning classes, and social events
- Beautiful walkways and patios
- Transportation to shopping and appointments
- Restaurant-style dining or a more casual bistro, which will be open to the public
The Trousdale will be managed and operated by Eskaton, a nationally recognized community-based not-for-profit organization with a 45-year history of delivering high-quality care for seniors. Click HERE to visit Eskaton’s website. Click here to read the latest construction update.