A 124-unit Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Burlingame.
To help fill the Peninsula’s need for more living options for our expanding senior population, Peninsula Health Care District has built and opened a 124-unit assisted living and memory care facility at 1600 Trousdale Drive in Burlingame, on District-owned property.
The Trousdale is centrally located in the heart of the Peninsula, near physician offices, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center, public transportation, restaurants, and shopping.
- Assisted living options such as help with everyday living activities to medication administration.
- Customized Memory Care program for residents living with cognitive change
- Fitness and wellness offerings, lifelong learning classes, and social events
- Beautiful walkways and patios
- Transportation to shopping and appointments
The Trousdale is managed and operated by Eskaton, a nationally recognized community-based not-for-profit organization with a 50-year history of delivering high-quality care for seniors.